NVX 1.82% 81.0¢ novonix limited

Hi Looballs,I have looked at the Webinar twice, the main take...

1. 214 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 66
    Hi Looballs,
    I have looked at the Webinar twice, the main take away from this is that the Novonix materials are "better" than anything else on the market.
    In my opinion all large battery makers would be likely to want to use a better, more economic, environmentally friendlier system of producing battery materials. They are involved with Samsung with a supply agreement and with Sanyo/ Panasonic, a "Non - binding MOU to assess anode materials and supply EV and ESS following positive test results from Japan". Last year they were in the same position with Samsung and now have a supply agreement. As long as Novonix are able to continue to keep ahead of the pack on development, they are likely to get significant supply agreements for Anode, Cathode and Electrolyte. They have shown during the presentation and the webinar that they are ahead of all other battery materials in all areas that are important for long life EV and ESS. It is worth looking at the graph's again comparing the Novonix superior battery formulations
    As far as Tesla being involved, it is possible through the Panasonic link, however from my point of view it is inconsequential as the demand for battery materials is exploding and the need to source materials outside of China to ensure the supply chain, is essential and a significant reason for use of the Novonix products.
    Regards,
    Ed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
81.0¢
Change
-0.015(1.82%)
Mkt cap ! $396.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
81.5¢ 82.0¢ 80.5¢ $890.2K 1.095M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 90451 81.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
81.5¢ 552 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
81.0¢
  Change
-0.015 ( 1.82 %)
Open High Low Volume
81.5¢ 82.0¢ 80.5¢ 211149
Last updated 15.59pm 24/05/2024 ?
NVX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.