NVX 7.19% 71.0¢ novonix limited

LG Energy Solution recently successfully issued $2 billion worth...

1. 11 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    LG Energy Solution recently successfully issued $2 billion worth of green bonds and announced that the proceeds will be used to enhance future competitiveness through investments in global production facilities and R&D. Global investment firms participated in this foreign currency bond issuance, making investment decisions based on LG's high order backlog.

LG Energy Solution, despite facing challenges with financial metrics such as increasing Free Cash Flow (FCF) ratios, is investing in US and global production facilities and R&D because this trend is pervasive within the industry. Leading battery companies are prioritizing investments in expanding production capacity and advancing research and development capabilities to strengthen their market position amidst intensifying global competition. By enhancing their capabilities in these areas, LG Energy Solution aims to maintain its leadership in the rapidly growing battery industry and capitalize on future opportunities in sustainable energy solutions.

NOVONIX, through collaborations with other leading companies, is actively investing and developing. I have no doubt it will lead the industry in the next 2-3 years. I believe current price fluctuations are due to short-term trading by investors and temporary declines in the overall electric vehicle market. Nevertheless, I think it's a crucial time to invest in the high long-term growth potential of the market, and I continue to invest because I find the current stock price attractive.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
71.0¢
Change
-0.055(7.19%)
Mkt cap ! $347.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
75.0¢ 75.0¢ 70.0¢ $1.826M 2.521M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7797 70.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
71.0¢ 24884 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.