ARV 0.00% 1.1¢ artemis resources limited

Novo's Ann Tonight, page-47

1. 439 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 119
    Think maybe this multiple 5 ton sampling option by Novo with SGS Minerals has been chosen as a cost effective continuous larger bulk sampling fill in across the Purdy's/Comet Well Conglomerate trend until the new Radio Hill Gold Screening circuit is up and ready for the larger 20,000ton bulk sampling later in 2018. Maybe this has already been decided by QH & DL but maybe has to be up and running and proven first before they can officially confirm. An indication from DL that this is in fact the chosen way forward would now help to settle some nerves around here especially with the current but seemingly moderating global share market melee.
    Whatever I think gold will become increasingly sort after in the months/years ahead in such a shaky world. Many Bitcoin etc digital investors too will too be re considering their investing options if the current meltdown continous and gold might come back into focus as a real investing option. Later this year, or next looks to me as a good time to go gold mining if grade proves up okay.
    Still alot of untouched gold in them comglomerates in the Purdy /Comet Well hills and beyond.
    Will be intriguing to find out.
    Cheers
    mamba

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $12.15K 1.108M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 18517 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 712596 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.