GGP 0.00% 0.6¢ golden gate petroleum ltd

novus complete stage 1, page-83

1. 399 Posts.
    Quanta you say

"Quiet a pain in the A** that Novus always get first bite of the cherry. GGP should have put a clause in for trading restriction on an escrow clause."

I suggest you read Marcus Padley's article in SMH 14.5.2011 edition. Excerpt:

"When the only qualifying criterion is that you are rich, your sophisticated investor moniker can make you more of a target than a champion, and to qualify for the best placements you are going to need a good (regular) rather than simply sophisticated (cherry-picking) relationship with your broker. Without that you aren't going to be at the top of the list."

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/business/you-too-can-be-a-sophisticated-investor--but-theres-a-catch-20110513-1emii.html#ixzz1iZGvzDTG

There you go, you need to have a special relationship with your broker to be a successful sophisticated investor besides being on your brokers register of sophisticated investors. I must check with Commsec on how I can register and ask the manager out for a few drinks every friday so that I can be put at the top of the list.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.