MAE 0.00% 0.0¢ marion energy limited

now and onwards

1. 8,606 Posts.
    Good evening MAErs.

I have enjoyed reading and rereading some of the coments lately, including the emotional ones such as my own yesterday.

I and a couple of others are prepared to offer comments which extend beyond the skimming negative. I hope to be positive with all my investments and i have turned around my opinion today after a very thorough re-assessment right through yesterday and today, of MAEs outlook, its opportunities, threats etc.

If you are dead against MAE good luck to you.
    If you are all for MAE good luck to you.
    This is what i see, including changes i have seen which have effected the active dynamics of MAE.

Assetts and value (Equip, reserves, resource in-ground contingent reserves etc plus the intrinsic exponential value of our National Park acreages and leases:

This is our value by 2/3rds i approximate.
    The remaining 3rd of our value comes from our companies plays themselves and their translated commercial market valued, according to the gas industry indexes relating to Utah.

I do not see how the top 2/3rd of our value can ever be eroded. It is virtually impossible to erode anything whose value is derived from a rare peice of property which is abundant in fossil feul presence. To contest such is up to the realestate speculators fraternity and i wont really start here, but the essence of our lease and acreages values come down to what lies beneath.
    I feel that 2/3rds of our value has dipped to its lowest and has tested that dip several times before begining to recover - gas market, real estate, gas consumption etc.
    I am strongly convinced that on an asset value basis, ours has depreciated markedly to near collapse and has come up out of the trough impressively on the share price point.
    It would take an absolutely enourmous issue for us to ever be under such strain again from an asset point of view and i feel the future looks bright - in the woprst performing realestate in the world - the USA - which is a true test indeed.

Interestingly, the remaining 1/3rd of our companies value is also the closest to the public - reporting our plays and market results to the market - and hence any response to this information is perceived with greater gravity. Som would argue that market information and its reception creates the very platform for market manipulation, where assetts such as leases, realestate values etc can not be manipulated easily even in the public arena. Its easy to make a sly comment on a lack of gas flow, or an issue with someone you have spoken to in the company, or to create a fuss over one or two people dumping........but the fact is that the criticism itself creates another fuss which is ignorant of fact and entirely based on panic/hype.

So it pays to take notice of our value and how it is being derived by the big boys...how they dont give a toss about some turkey from asias gossip and lies, how they look at the very things ythat will protect them such as underlying realestate values, indexes of all sorts etc.
    The big boys are looking at our value - not our public profile or bullish/bearish charts or who spoke to who and what perceptions the many perceivers have etc....
    They are looking at the top 2/3rd of the very aspects that make up our long term value.

Recently, we re-demonstrated our gas flows by igniting our gas flow and extinguishing them to atmosphere. This assisted us greatly in my mind by demonstarting, 6 - 8months apart - the presence of gas and its market quality gas flows. Having demonstrated it now several times over the last 3 yrs, flows appear consistent and no longer effected by hydrate issues long after they were remedied...This really was our final test...to see if those hydrates returned etc. This has made way for our first really good slog at commercial production. Similarly, it has made way for a potential suitor to be at ease about hydrates, troublshooting history and the success rate of remedial work. That is precious data and at this time we have come up clean where it counts.

I can also say that i have finished my enquiries and i am satisfied on many grounds that i was not yesterday.
    I am supportive of the fact that the Directors could have bought a boat, a house, some land etc at extremely cutprice market prices - given the global meltdown - and the chances are that they would have made a killing on something outside of MAE.
    They chose not to do that. They chose to put it fully paid, bonafide (market sensitive in my opinion) MAE shares.
    They will be exposed yeah yeah and have skin yeah yeah whatever...the truth is that it will equal confidence, whether it be shares, options or bonuses etc - i dont care now. I care that yesterdays announcement has effectively been an announcement for our benefit alone as shareholders.
    It is effectively an offering - a risk offering, a confidence offering, a message to whoever cares, such as piotential buyers of our company etc.

Yesterday i was unimpressed for good reasons and i have reviewed those reasons void of emotion. I approached the situation yesterday with a terminal conformity bias. Everything i did lead me to be assessing the do or die, end of the line, nuts and bolts valuation - as i intended to discover something untoward was happening and i was bent on finding a good reason to get out of MAE.

Today, i am a little shocked that i have a brand new outlook on MAE and have valued its orbiting fiundamentals and sources of profit/business, indexes etc.
    After then comparing those valuations to its potential (fundamentals, the politics of MAE and to its 180 day charts, market rumours etc) i found that none of those aspect can possbily undermine the overwhelming top 2/3rds of our value.

So as far as the fac that rumours can fly and trucks can dump...ships can sail and all can board or miss out on the train blah blah blah and all the rest of the ramping can continue....the worlds realestate assets can plummet, the gas can be stubborn, the market can pay pittence and it can all come at once if it likes.

But the truth remains that our value lies buried (for want of a better term) and itsvalue is almost vaulted in the entire system of how they run the USA.
    Having been on our bums and dusty...having blead all over ourselves...MAE has stayed afloat and will continue to whilever our value remains.
    It will take a lot to knock us off that perch and so from here, i feel we have been to bottom, suffered and are recovering and probably not likely to go back down that road again - much of the adversity that took us to 12 cents has disappeared, from hydrate issues, cheap gas prices which rerated our reserves etc.

Weare going to be a phoenix in my opinion and i now consider us at a new square one.
    We have gas...its online...we have good potential for improving other newly discovered a 4 trillion feet reserve.
    We have a lot going for us but we are at this burr stage, where everything gets quiete and work is done behind the scenes.

Dont let the bored negativists fool you with 20 words of unexplained negativity that amounts to throw-away heckling.
    Be thorough and think beyond the screen - i have denied approx 15 rumours in the face of teams of criticisers and i have never floundered, but this last time had my ears twitching due to not hearing any company news.
    I faultered and fell for it, after 2 wks of resistance.

I can say that if information is not announced via a broker, the asx or an accountable journalist, its rubbish built on some circumstantial details for appearances to get the lie over the line and to fool you.

Call a Director and if the one you ask for isnt there, ask for ANY of them and you will be responded to. My method of leaving messages was flawed i found out yesterday and the technicality is completely sorted now. So my lack of contact with the company is now explained and i was wrong for slighting the directors for it online.
    I offer that as one example of touch and go stupidity that can lose me money....so can listening to a rumour of any kind or calibre.

All the best everyone and i hope the rampers have covered their tracks, because i think the game just started to play them.

Cheers

Lautrec

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.