BMN 0.00% $3.58 bannerman energy ltd

Hey Jnr you go ahead and bet your last dollar as many already...

1. 270 Posts.
    Hey Jnr you go ahead and bet your last dollar as many already have lost theirs on this ticker with the same wish list you have, ie resource upgrades, U price on the up, white knights with a spare half a billion, directors similarly optimistic.

One word of advice.. start with the last one first as that will be your flag to buy with your last dollar as any sooner and that dollar of yours will already be worth less. Take into consideration the post above whereby nk points out RC has 20% of the listeds, and consider that BMN only owns 80% of the resource (the directors, well one or two of them, own the other 20% 'off market') The SP can go to hell in a handbasket and these same directors will be OK via the unlisted 20%. Any mine development includes the owners of this director stake making a pro-rata CAPEX contribution ie 100+Mill, I'm quite sure these guys currently don't have that much moola, therefore this stake is up for sale, by my reasoning just how this equates to Share price equivalence will be telegraphed by them buying up the listeds.

This is a fact some consider old news but every wish list includes, in fact every rising SP scenario requires, 'outside parties' stumping up part of 500mill and or creeping onto the register................. and nothing has happened............ publicly... ever ... unless you include RC getting 20% of the listeds for what was it $10 Mill (which went someway to paying off the Savanna litigant).....

Not saying you're wrong in your analysis and wish list, just that it's been the same for some time and when the directors start buying, I expect and hope you'll have time to get set.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.58
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $547.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1500 $3.63

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.39 3373 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.16pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.