NXS 0.00% 20.0¢ next science limited

now below where it was on its deathbed in 09, page-15

1. asf
    9,887 Posts.
    Just thinking about recent NXS history, I remember when NXS was just doing its thing and floating along, some 10 months ago, and then in August, 2010, articles appeared about shareholders being canvassed for a potential takeover @ 50c. I remember that because I thought of getting in. From this article:

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/business/mining-energy/shell-touted-as-likely-suitor-in-nexus-takeover-bid-rumour/story-e6frg9ef-1225900248883

"Yesterday, Nexus shares closed at 31c, down 1c, having risen more than 20 per cent in the past two weeks."

On takeover rumour, the shares had risen from about 26c to 31c. I remember they went much higher on expectation of takeover.

As a non-holder (sorry, holders), I have been trying to work out what is happening with your SP (hard not to notice how it's so much lower than the capital raising price), but it seems the market is just putting the SP back to what it was prior to the takeover rumours. From what I have read in the AFR on NXS, nothing particularly bad is happening with the company. I reckon it will settle- it has to at some point!

Best of luck, holders. Hopefully, the company will give you some bright news to get the SP back to at least the CR price- companiesthat don't do that are slack- it should be part of the raising process.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $58.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 20.0¢ 19.0¢ $21.32K 107.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20000 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.5¢ 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NXS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.