NXS 7.14% 19.5¢ next science limited

asf,So for the past nine months the share price remained above...

1. 1,092 Posts.
    asf,

So for the past nine months the share price remained above .40c because everyone still thought the takeover was going to happen right up until 2 weeks ago? That's a long time to be hoping and wishing for, don't you think? No, i don't buy that one! Sorry!!:) The best thing that can be done at the moment is for everyone to stop advertising they are panicing and get onto the company and ask any questions you may have. Start a frenzy on this forum and everyone will live to regret it I think. When these stocks are targeted the forums are the first place they sift through to see what sentiment is like. I notice an empty forum on some other stocks I own produce a better shareprice and the ones that ramble, morning, day and night end up slaughtered. Too much information on how one feels about a stock, is not good!! I will endeavour to call the company myself and see if they sound like a bunch of sheep for starters! Then take it from there. To have headings like "NXS below where it was on it's deathbed" is really not called for. Even if it's true, it makes it sound like all hope is lost and it's the end of the world for the company. That is a load of rubbish. Someone has a motive at the moment, what? we don't know! The company needs start answering to this as it has gone just that bit too far for my liking to call it the usual manipulation we see in all companies. Hopefully, we may hear something from them and save myself the time and effort.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
-0.015(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $56.88M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.0¢ 21.0¢ 19.5¢ $69.72K 342.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 53999 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 59936 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NXS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.