GWR 1.35% 7.5¢ gwr group limited

now buy, page-10

1. 1,108 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Justin, not now, the last time to sell FAS was at 50c. FAS will not go down any further. I personally sold all FAS at 78.5, but I have since incorrectly bought hundreds of thousands of options at 41c and 27c all now showing a large paper loss and now I must be patient.

You can switch if GWR goes down to 1.80 as is entirely possible because none wants to pay over $2 for a stock PWC valued at $2.92 which directors valued for $1.85.

Pay the advisors a fee and they will write anything, worthless scrip as doom would say.

Doom, you must be well informed this time about the big boys from the rumours I hear. It's a done deal...another dilution, grand total 35% mate, 5% to Doutch, 50c cash same sp as prior to all the fuss, but all happy faces, falak agrees to sponsor FAS Melbourne Cup, horse called Dutch Master because all others had the equine flu. However, it has been said that FAS have Iron next to GWR, some private railway track, some reasonable gold at Kurnalpi, very good spinifex and very good uranium prospects. See my previous post called 'the clue'. That;s it. Don;t think the cap raising was necessary mate, but they did it for their own reasons, maybe all this compliance stuff is costly who knows. Maybe it's all their sophisticated companies in UK and Hong Kong. With that, and this terrible italian beer, I bid you good night. *they should stick to wine and frogs

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GWR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.5¢
Change
0.001(1.35%)
Mkt cap ! $24.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.8¢ 7.8¢ 7.3¢ $21.90K 298.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 137136 7.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.9¢ 15000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.41pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GWR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.