GWR 4.60% 8.3¢ gwr group limited

now buy, page-11

1. 84 Posts.
    I was wondering how they do it at FAS and did an experiment
    I sat around the boardroom and had a Johnny red for morning tea and low and behold it dawned on me.
    I was sitting on a world class resource of the periodic table
    Before lunch I am going to do a hostile takeover of some company just for fun We dont really need them but I am sick of propping up their shareprice for them - the blood suckers.
    This afternoon after some more home brew I may point my fertile brain towards the middle east. Now it just so happens we have this abundance of oil. Who knows I may phone the sultan to help him out. (Maybe he will give me another Rolls)
    That should bring the oil price down and get me a Nobel peace prize at least.
    Wait I may need some finances and low and behold some major investors are jumping out of the woodwork and forming a line that interferes with the traffic outside
    Isnt life great
    Just need some panadol before I get home - tomorrow is going to be another big day. I will have to get a map of the goldfields. Word has it there is some more world class resources of mine I dont even know the directions to.
    I shouldnt forget that class I have to attend. They are explaining the difference between equity and creative accounting
    Yep tomorrow will be exciting bring it on

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GWR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.3¢
Change
-0.004(4.60%)
Mkt cap ! $26.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.7¢ 8.7¢ 8.3¢ $5.194K 61.69K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 174590 8.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.8¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.21pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GWR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.