GWR 1.35% 7.5¢ gwr group limited

now buy, page-15

1. 868 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    very interesting post verdon... firstly you tell Justin not to buy on another posters advice, and then you give your own advice suggesting he should sell, poor Justin must be very confused with all the contradictory advice he's being given.

There is some truth in Verdons post though, don't take advice from posters on this site Justin, too many of the posters are insiders pushing their own agenda. Also many have multiple persona's so it's very hard to get an honest, informed opinion here.

Sit tight, do your own research, and seek professional advice. If you are worried about FAS sp in the event of a failed takeover, then perhaps selling out may be the option that suits you best, but don't take my opinion as gospel, like the others on here, I have my own agenda. I hold GWR shares not FAS,so this puts me in a slightly better position than you if the merger doesn't take effect. but I for one hope that it does, because in the short term, I have a lot more to gain with a merger than without.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GWR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.5¢
Change
0.001(1.35%)
Mkt cap ! $24.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.8¢ 7.8¢ 7.3¢ $21.90K 298.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 137136 7.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.9¢ 15000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.41pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GWR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.