IVR 2.17% 4.7¢ investigator resources ltd

Now DRILLING takes over + SILVER expectations !!

1. 5,011 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 860
    Hi all IVR'ers,

I believe the 19th Jan could be the day 'the diamond bit' bites terra firma - with many Share Holders expectations in the lap of the gods ! Will the actions of the drillers deliver our 'baby' ? Only time will tell.

I am looking forward to this journey - and the many postings to come -some no doubt 'of doubt', naturally, but from my perspective 'positives'. I believe one cannot be successful with a negative outlook.

I am hopeful that there is ;something; of great value to IVR and its followers. OZL's team will certainly be expecting something of value as they seem to have covered many many technical aspects of the drill site.

Questions:- (some answered before ) Just my curious nature -as may be others.
    - Who is the manager of this operation?
    - Any knowledge of who will report on the progress of the drilling IVR/OZL - or be it both
    - When will S/Holders of both sides be informed - at stages of the drill's progress - depth etc ?
    - I am led to believe 'Andrew' (IVR) may let S/Holders know if there is/are any visual sightings- of interest- in the drill cores ??
    - I think I saw a posting advising of time frame - drill- core -analysis etc

I believe it is normal to let S/Holders know when the drilling has started.

Thanks and all the very best to all S/Holders..Remember please DYOR and any of my comments are of a general nature.

Keep safe

The Phantom, GWW

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
0.001(2.17%)
Mkt cap ! $74.44M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.7¢ 4.6¢ $17.9K 387.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 104898 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 325689 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.