AZZ 0.00% $7.50 antares energy limited

now for a valuation reminder, page-10

1. 169 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    Sushi

If as you say AZZ has

...."NEVER changed its spots. Information is held and seems to be "classified top secret" too sensitive for the poor shareholders' ears except for the occaisional phone conversation which then gets posted here or a couple of interviews given to the media when the shares are suspended"....why do you continue to vent your frustrations at the apparent on-going lack of disclosure by AZZ and why do you continue to follow this stock?

My advice (and I am always wary of giving unsolicitored advice) is that a shareholder either accepts the way a company is run, or, if they do not have the power to change things, they do not accept it and move on to a company that is run the way they like it.

Now I accept that this may not be easy for those that recently have joined the share register and then found that they have issues with the manangement style.

But your posts indicate that you have been involved with AZZ and have known about and been unhappy with its management style for quite awhile.

You also seem to have a particularly dim view of JC's style. Given he is the MD (and has been for some time)then unless you are a major shreholder with the power to vote him out, he will most likely stay in that position for some time and thus, AZZ's management style will continue to iritate/frustrate you.

So we have a situation whereby you appear to be unhappy with AZZ's past achievements (or lack thereof), have known about and continue to unhappy with its on-going disclosure and have long been unhappy with the performance of its MD, so it perplexs me as to why you would continue to be frustrated by and comment on these issues.

Perhaps the time has come to either accept the situation or move-on to another company.

All IMHO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.