AZZ 0.00% $7.50 antares energy limited

now for a valuation reminder, page-11

1. 6,389 Posts.
    ".........so it perplexs me as to why you would continue to be frustrated by and comment on these issues."

Well gee:

1. This is a stock chat board, isn't it? Or have people forgotten that the idea is exchange ideas about companies - both good and bad?

2. People are free to comment on any aspect of any company as long as it is within the HC terms, aren't they?

3. Maybe, at some point in the future I might want to purchase the shares for some odd reason as making a buck.

4. The company, MD or whomever that runs or operates need to be held account for their actions both good and bad

5. "either accepts the way a company is run, or, if they do not have the power to change things, they do not accept it and move on to a company that is run the way they like it."

I really get a kick out of statments like that. I can assure you that most people don't run their own lives like that and why should people accept things that they perceive as being wrong?

Never underestimate the power of one person starting something or getting an idea that catches on and changes things...........

Perhaps it is time for people to wake up take charge of their investments, their lives, and get the idea that they don't have to be controlled by what othe demagogues tell them what they should do, think, or say.

Or maybe they want to live in a make beleive world where everything a MD of a company ( Or a politician for that matter) does is so perfect and right that one isn't allowed to comment (Hey sorta sounds like the left wing's attack on people's rights: silence is golden and all that).

And lastly, I've always thought a company is run for the benefits of ALL shareholders not a selected bunch of people that get huge salaries, benefits, performance rights, retirement allowances, and get to dole out cheap shares to their buddies that ensure their re-election and placment on other boards in the future.

Maybe if AZZ's BOD and management woke up, figured out whay information is so important, and started running the company the way its supposed to be run, the share price would be equal to at least its cash backing and not wallowing as it is.

IMO good corporate governance = a high and stable share price.

Maybe you should start giving some advice to the AZZBOD an management as IMO they sure need it!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.