AZZ 0.00% $7.50 antares energy limited

why is it that every time the share price drops everyone is...

1. 325 Posts.
    why is it that every time the share price drops everyone is hastling the directors about not sharing information. They said they hopped to have a new venture to report in the first quarter and would report to the stock exchange once they have purchased something. Do you want them to put an announcement out once a week to say they are in discussions with several parties and things are progressing well. I am sure you will hear that this week when the quarterly report comes out. I don't see why everyone has to keep complaining when they told us in black and white that they will not disclose anything until there is something to disclose. This company has come a long way over the last couple of years and I haven't seen anything to suggest they won't continue on this path. It just takes a bit of patience. Yes I am disupointed with the share price receeding too but I know it will head north once they have direction again. This company is in a transitional point which has rattled a lot of investors. A lot of these people will come back along with others once the company completes an acquisition giving them some direction. I see this time as a time to put the shares in the bottom draw and wait. Should see quarterly report this week so hang on and see how things are progressing. There is no point us as shareholders slagging the directors and the company because the share price is dropping. The directors are not pushing the share price down, the shareholders are.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.