FML 3.45% 15.0¢ focus minerals ltd

"thanks for bringing up sfr"That's what mates are for. I bought...

1. 1,730 Posts.
    "thanks for bringing up sfr"

That's what mates are for. I bought in SFR at around 30 cents from memory and yes, I sold too early.

SFR drilled the stuffing out of Degrussa because they found the target. FML can't define a resource as yet because the actually haven't quite found anything.

SFR did go from 10c to $9 but that has little to do with FML. Are you suggesting FML could reach $9? That would give it a market cap higher than every gold producer and gold explorer on the ASX combined.

"We, the cheersquad got excited with last 2 diamonds - what we got was a glance off the side -------- but now we know the angle."

What FML found was nothing in one hole and 0.45m @ 2.06g/t 100m+ down hole in another. You get excited about that do you? Just the tip of the iceberg you say.

Experienced investors WAIT for results before taking a large position and make huge returns before the market wakes up. Punters speculate on elephant dung and traces of telu...tele..whats that name again.....we'll call them telephones for now.

Ring Ring - could I speak to Gold please?

She's not present at the moment, can you call back later....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
0.005(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $42.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 15.0¢ 15.0¢ $7.169K 47.79K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 72753 14.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 14055 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.33pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.