FML 13.8% 16.5¢ focus minerals ltd

Hello Kal,"We have a continuous anomaly from wide spaced scout...

1. 2,158 Posts.
    Hello Kal,

"We have a continuous anomaly from wide spaced scout drilling. As far as I know, our eastern anomaly is already the largest continuous anomaly of its kind ever discovered anywhere on a salt lake in history. If I am not correct in this, please educate me please!"

In my understanding you are correct again well done T/U for deeper understanding. A blind deaf talentless person may stand there and slash & snarl at the next beauty queen or a wold class musician not yet 'discovered'. They may ridicule and deride and misinform anybody clueless enough to listen - some will no doubt agree.

I know you to be a person of immense talent who has gone out, based on research and bought home the bacon in a big way Kal. You are like the truly savvy investor who does not need to world to have woken up to the beauty, class or abundance - you do the work and take the position ahead of the crowd. You also have the nous to ignore the blathering fool on the sidelines throwing up in his meat pie and down his own leg.

Enjoy the ride my friend you deserve it. Ignore the noise it is ill informed and lazy. It is easy to twist and troll at real work - but valueless, even dangerous. Careful who you listen to readers :-) I know some get over excited and in reverse even the troll has a point here and there - just enough to make his comment seem half reasonable.

You would be surprised how many dozens of world class deposits have been identified initially via ppb readings from geochem work - that is why companies do it.

Cheers,
    CW
    DYOR&DD

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.5¢
Change
0.020(13.8%)
Mkt cap ! $47.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 16.5¢ 14.5¢ $9.976K 68.80K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 24701 14.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 9616 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.