FML 0.00% 15.0¢ focus minerals ltd

now for something completely different, page-2

1. 84,002 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    afternoon all, hi fnf,

"For all the knowledge and insider running our esteemed Geo's have with salt lakes,they too are having to map out what happened at TI,to understand where the Elephants dropped his load/loads.(no criticism here,believe me,just understanding)"

I have a different take on this - at least on the Eastern anomoly and probably most of the cowan leases.

The feeling I get is that Dean knows this geology - very very well.

The overider is that he has to get a look - an actual look at the geology.

Hence the last 2 drills - the first diamonds into the fresh rock on the eastern anomaly ------------.

It appears that the mag. data - or at least the assumptions on angle that are taken from it are far from concrete - hence the formation diptped completely differently to what is expected.

However, now he knows a bit(a lot) more about how the layers are going - the next holes will go down in the opposite direction (the way he wanted to go in the first place).

Once he gets a hit - and he will be doing woop woop dances with say 20m at 4 grams ----------- then he is right in near the bulls eye.

I can tell you we went over the four mines he discovered just to the north of this and he followed the fault south straight to us.

He is 'absolutely certain' (his words) that he get some 'serious ounces' there.

It appears that serious ounces in Dino language translates to 1 m plus - from what I gather.

When one factors in the geochem numbers and the sheer area that these continuously cover ------------ for my money, if it were a horse - it would be unbackable - as long as we can keep drilling.

On Black Dog and Blind Pew - he hasn't given up on them by a long shot - I think I have this correct - once funds become available then I think he wants to go back there but with rab ----- pretty sure I have that right.
    It sounds like a similar situation to Deadnought - where we are pretty sure there is something there but a little core just misses the party - and a dirty big hole will end the argument.

re.
    "COOLGARDIE/Laverton have been throwing up NUMBERS and i'd put that down to the Geo's picking the perfect drilling sites,not the resources lying on the beach to be drilled.That's what comes from co-ordinating and directing your team and that must come down to our new cash man wanting results for his buck."

Re. Coolgardie.........

I don't know the full story here but - obviously Chuck is the key driver to have assembled the majority (or maybe all) of these tenements -------- and when you see them laid out they really are gob smacking.

That said, one of the most impressive people we met was Phung - even in my half dead state I knew I was with someone special.
    My partner did all the asking (nothing unusual there) - and what became apparent was that Phung is the preparation and research Queen.
    Patience, persistence, out of the box thinking - absolute in detail - steady, 100% accurate ---------
    once that trigger is pulled - any drill site would be the most thoughtfully targeted. There is zero waste here.
    Phung is exactly the person we need in this company at this time in history - and I think we should cable tie her to the desk.
    You couldn't think of a better person to have on board right now to be bringing on the package that Chuck has put together.
    Honestly, I sound like I am raving - but really in a big company with a big budget where you can blanket drill?? - not so important - but here now? - Perfect.

And I totally agree with CW ----- this company is going to blow the socks off many - imo we are going to have a stunning 12 months with exploration.
    It's starting now - drilling in Dreadnought, drilling back at TI and Laverton is also going to blitz - probably starting with Burtville.

If people believe that exploration results drive sp - -then we are in for a hell of a 12 months imo.

have a great day - love your thinking fnf

Pinto

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $42.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 148847 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 30000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.