BBP 0.00% 9.5¢ babcock & brown power

Thinking long & hard with the announcement including the views...

1. 1,200 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 58
    Thinking long & hard with the announcement including the views of others. I come up with another 2 scenarios:-
    1. It could be possible that best bid received was .19c & that the bidder was privy to the downgrade (hence the low bid). Perhaps .19c was going to be hard for management to convince shareholders to accept this when many have paid much more than this. With this announcement, management can go to SH suggesting we accept .19c or run the risk of the banks.

2. BBP had received some interests from TP/s, however needed to make this downgrade & announcement so that those making the bid are fully aware & BBP management avoid a legal wrangle by not disclosing the downgrade. That is why they could not do the deal 2 - 3 months ago. Perhaps now that this yrs & next yrs production figures have been disclosed, it paves the way clearer for t/o.

The banks must be aware of a possible T/O or sale of assets otherwise would have moved more aggressively back in March.

I realize I have a slight positive slant on this, but to be allowed to relist must have mean something is in the wind.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BBP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.