FML 0.00% 12.0¢ focus minerals ltd

yer right there. if you want to take advantage of the market to...

1. 5,021 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 129
    yer right there. if you want to take advantage of the market to trade, you declare it an arena and yourself a gladiator.
    don't complain about a few paper cuts...
    if the company is run properly it's for the purposes of establishing,growing and maintaining a healthy enterprise, with all that entails.
    if you want to take advantage of the privilege provided by the market to flip in and out to your benefit,do so knowing that the goodness in the markets heart does not exist solely for your benefit, and things like trading halts are not unknown, and are to be expected in exactly the sort of trading circumstances that occurred, at traders hands, last week.
    yes, the management does,and should, put the company and by extension the share holders first. if they don't consider themselves as share holders other than for the brief period required to turn a pip, then who really cares.
    I don't see anything wrong with trading or churning,will turn a few dollars when I think the time is right myself.
    win, lose...just don't expect congrats or sympathy. that's the market.
    this is a very sound stock, making money, going to expand asset base,production AND profitability, a lot, WAY into the future.
    ANY company with those attributes would have been a real sought after gem even a few years ago when the "boom" was at its peak,let alone now when the world is dropping of an economic cliff.
    my only wonder is why some much bigger, richer, and entirely knowledgeable entity hasn't tried to swallow us up already!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.