BLR 0.00% 0.2¢ black range minerals limited

i find it really sad and frustrating to see people ramping up or...

1. 440 Posts.
    i find it really sad and frustrating to see people ramping up or down without any strong evidence to back up their statement. worse still, to tell people that they have sold/buy to create major fear or greed. why now not earlier? are you a trader vs investor vs ramper? everyone are entitled to their choice. they need you to help by providing reasonable information so that , hopefully they can learn to trade/invest properly and hopefully everyone can make some money at some stage. i know that this is not the "ideal" world.

look at the chart. it is not trending -going sideways. look at the DMI, at the mo DI+ve is on top of DI -ve. the bollinger bands are contracting - like what chalea was saying. usually will breakout strongly to either side, in this case, likely to be upside.the ROC is "trending" up vs the flat share price ( weak bullish divergence). MACD is getting less negative. long term MACD histogram is getting less negative too. ( not sure how to post the graphics. also being fairly amateur, some expert chartist feel free to correct me here.)

i do believe that the management has been keeping their words( most of it) until now. i know it is very frustrating to see other stocks moving up and this ,"stagnant" .being stagnant is better than downtrending.

i do think that grant64 and xan COULD be right as larger companies starts to takeover smaller companies with assets if BLR wasn't able to "become a producer". BLR does stand out to be a good small company at this stage. not many has those cash to continue with their projects and having 6 drill rigs vs 1 rig like some other companies. some can't even get any rigs at all at this stage.

i believe some posters has mentioned the other "fundamental/background" of the company last few weeks.

LONG TERM HOLDERS WILL SURELY REAP THEIR HARVEST IN 3-6 MONTHS.

ALL THE BEST! DON'T LET OUR EMOTIONS TRICK US. USE YOUR LOGIC AND YOUR VISION!

AS ALWAYS, HAPPY TO BE CORRECTED

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.