VEC 0.00% 1.2¢ vector resources limited

now i,m the stunned mullet, page-4

1. 70 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    I am thinking the same, SunSeeker.
    It is very hard to see what the management is planing to do. No communication at all.

1 - Few months ago they got $3M bank loan... who would give them money in this low gold price environment... VEC must have a pretty good plan or lots of asset.
    2 - then everyone happy and the company started to move on... only problem the grades were much lower... then everything out the window... however no news about what went wrong...
    3 - just come this strange CR... I just don't understand it... why is it good to be diluted with more then 33% of new shares at less then a third of current market price? Why they need this $200k so badly? It might cover one month expenses...
    The last quarter show they could still withdraw more then $1M loan. Also the company could increase the total asset yearly by 20% in the last 4 years. They have more then $18M asset with $2.7M market cap...hmmm why don't they sell something and present a new plan for us and get out from this mess?

I'd like to hope that some good news are in the pipeline... and we just been given some extremely cheap shares to able to leverage down and be patient... if not then I might cut my losses too.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VEC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.