NDO 0.56% 90.0¢ nido education limited

now is not the time for consolidation, page-5

1. 2,054 Posts.
    hi guys iv being unfortunate enough to have being involved with a few that consolidated this may work out fine for a few but not ones iv held i can tell u it was far from a pretty picture it destroyed the price and in this enviroment imo its a sure bet to do same at what has being mentioned 5:1 about $1.00 u can bet on a drop in price ample room for the down side .ok ndo has about a billion shares out there ,who of u dont think ndo would have reached close to a $1.00 but now with the recent upgrade ,oilflow,current drilling results and another anticipated this week plus the j/v we waiting news on . ndo dont need to consolidate so we can see a $1.00 share it,ll happen and ill stick my neck out and say $2.00 in 12 months if we can over the current situation a billion share on issue wont matter ,a buy back down the track once they got ample cash in the kitty is ok but right now we need to save the dollars to fund projects CASH IS KING ATM the above my oppinion as a long term holder in confortable with ndo,s position as always dyor cheers n good luck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NDO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
90.0¢
Change
0.005(0.56%)
Mkt cap ! $205.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
90.0¢ 90.0¢ 90.0¢ $17.45K 19.39K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 25000 88.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
90.0¢ 3950 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NDO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.