VWM 0.00% 3.0¢ victory west metals limited

now is the time to buy, page-44

1. 157 Posts.
    bangs.

Thanks for the sentiment but with my luck, I'll bail and it will take off. In any event I'm in too deep.

With the Chinese money now in the mix, I can see things are going to happen sooner rather than later. It would seem obvious to me that our management are in a position of looking at every opportunity to maximise the investmnent if you looked at their profiles. Like us they want to see something for their efforts and like I said, this is potentially a biggie. The ore has been valued at $36 per share which if you took 80% of that value to get to the customer, makes it look very attractive.

For me personally if it got to $1, I would be very happy. Anything more and I would be ecstatic. The money is there. It all comes to management and how the resource is handled.

I said in an earleir post that I had a holding of PIR which is leaps and bounds in front for a simliar investment reason. What they did was a comprehensive road show which brought the investment to potential holders who saw it as a means to make some money and lets face it "that's why I'm here" (so James Taylor said). Fingers crossed (still).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VWM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.