SHE 0.00% 0.9¢ stonehorse energy limited

Stonehenge has drifted lower over last few weeks on low volumes...

1. 818 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 387
    Stonehenge has drifted lower over last few weeks on low volumes indicating that price drift is caused only by boredom, and in my opinion, represents a very good buying opportunity at the moment.

SHE has serious potential to be realised over coming months with its nickel, zinc, tin, iron ore exploration currenlty ongoing in areas of Tasmania which have yielded world-class deposits.

All their exploration projects are detailed in their recent Quarterly report. In my opinion the monster project that will generate a lot of interest in the coming months is the Stonehenge Nickel Project which is located next to Allegiance Mining's massive nickel deposit. From recent quarterly report (Scheduled to be drilled in August):
    "Stonehenge Nickel Project: The Stonehenge exploration lease has the potential to host significant
    nickel deposits. The lease contains the same rock units and aeromagnetic anomalies that have
    produced Allegiance Mining NL’s Avebury nickel mine on adjacent ground. The anomalies have not
    been tested by drilling and could be related to significant nickel mineralisation."

SHE also has exciting tin, zinc, iron projects that are also being explored and which have yielded significant results.

Cheers
    Maverick

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.159M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $164 18.17K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 3633750 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 71227 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.38pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SHE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.