AJX 0.00% 0.8¢ alexium international group limited

Now just a thought True or False ??, page-16

1. 5,203 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 877
    Hi FrankMe... and Ted. Is he still active. alive well, happy and ??

Interesting discussions happening .....human nature as it is ..will in most cases be persuaded by those who continually rant the same story.. Should of course if one listens to the same rant !!!! Be it correct or incorrect.. It's like the old ' water torture' Keep it up and it has profound consequences -All from my research.. and just a little tad of common sence (me thinks so anyway- my opinion)

Those who still have a smidgen, in their minds of the operations of the last Management, (not all - some recent positive decisions/actions of recent management) are looking through the rear vision mirror.

If you are headed -- ahead-- then look ahead !!

My decisions are focusing on the current Management --- now - not the past-- and am very super positive.........Dr Bob and current BoD seem switched on know what they are about. The old 'steady as we go' 'set sensible goals' Apart from business management skills -Dr Bob's expertise in technical skills - proven in the development of a test for PCM that appears accepted and to have set an acceptable standard for the process.

For one minute -- how many Companies (AJX can ! ) can state that they are now operating with 'Pine Belt' (PB) --A Coy that's been active with the US of A military for over 10 + years???? . Obviously PB have proven their operations and product.. Or is the US of A Military bunnies? ....PB must have credibility, and a behind the scenes Company. I bet few HC posters have heard of it before AJX's annc.!! AND AND AND-- seems that no others (correct me if I am wrong) are in a bull's roar of current tests for US of A new uniform and its additions FR etc.. !!

Now lets add ICL a Coy with proven products- used widely on our planet- that have just taken AJX under wing (my description-- use your own). Please correct if wrong -. but I believe ICL is a little underdone on Fire Retardant chemicals and they, ICL is one of the planets biggest chemical producers..AJX's chemical FR is near 0 toxic.. HAVE I MISSED SOMETHING???????? (shouting sorry ) Do your research--- How many fires have we seen on TV re building cladding??

-uniforms . Fire Fighters - Police - Ambos --
    -childrens clothing... Have a look at the lables on clothing ... FR ??
    -toys -- the furry stuff - FR ?
    -furniture -- FR.
    -carpets -- FR
    -- etc etc

Biggest challenges here are the P O L I T I C I A N S.......Local and Fed. As a Pollie why would you go against your constituants ? ---if one, lets say, a BIG Chemical Coy is in your electorate .. or a good sponsor ??

Yet there are more and more US of A States banning toxic chemicals however the US of A sems to now be a 'go slow' region. Its action is pathetic!

Forget Australia... we cant even control some common pests -- e. g. Indian Miner Bird has killed more of our native birds than the cane toad has killed ground dwelling fauna? (Opinion!)

Wow -- I think I have gone off subject maybe lost the plot some where -- Well Its all my opinion.. and my wife Diana is not a positive listener, she has turned off ---- hope you haven't

Keep safe all
    The Phantom GWW

So if ones wants to bag AJX. -- your choice -- not mine.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $1.864K 233.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 1258409 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 57000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.36pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.