CBZ 0.00% 5.2¢ cbio limited

I have just checked the cbiogm.com web site and it has been...

1. 22 Posts.
    I have just checked the cbiogm.com web site and it has been updated recommending that we vote FOR the election of Dr Kalland and Dr Lonngren and that we vote to remove Dr Corr, Dr Monsour, Mr Mangelsdorf and Mr Brooks (as stated by Fine&dandy). Fine&dandy is also right about the letter being posted out.

Recommendation is - FOR resolutions 1, 4, and 5 - AGAINST resolutions 2, 3, 6 and 7.

IMO we should trust that the SAG guys have worked out what they think is the best way forward. A new board board of 6 is much more manageable and with lower costs, plus it leaves room for the appointment of 1 or 2 top-notch Australian directors. The resultant new-look board should then be able to attract institutional support to the company’s share register – which was never possible under Stephen Jones.

I have heard it is imperative that everyone votes as nobody knows how the last (unexpected) share placement block and another block will be voting.

It's important to re-vote if you voted before Mangelsdorf and Brooks were added to the ticket - otherwise we may not get rid of them!

If enough people vote on-line over the next few days, Dr M, his 2 mates and Dr Corr may get the message and resign before the AGM.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CBZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.