BCN 0.00% 2.5¢ beacon minerals limited

I have to say I have been with BCN now for a very long time ( 10...

1. 30 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    I have to say I have been with BCN now for a very long time ( 10 years plus)
    I saw the times when the previous Directors paid Themselves circa $500.000pa and produced nothing

In come the new guys. Honest. and then by any measure. honest again and they have my respect. Last I saw their remuneration was in the order circa $150.000pa.

I am dismayed perhaps at the constant post about debentures without any mention that these guys built a gold plant for circa 25million, which may have cost 40. 50. 60. or 80mil to build for others

Do they make good money at 12%. Yes!
    Who took the Risk!!!
    My earlier projections were that BCN would make free cash flow of 100mil. over 5 years.

Due to price of gold my estimate is 200mil and rising.
    The US gov is going to continue to print money in the trillions until it collapses.
    This in itself will push gold much higher ( silver too)

Last thought for tonight for when you have nothing too do.
    Black Dog is a transported deposit contained in a Paleoe channel system for which there are 8 more targets.
    To have the transport you must have a river system that feed into the Paleo System.

I think all this happened a long time before i
    was in nappies
    Find the river system?

I have every faith in BCN because management are honest men- and they seem to be hard to find in this game.
    Do this.
    Draw a strait line between Panther, Black Cat and Lost Dog and ask yourself,
    Where is the source?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $93.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.5¢ $13.28K 531.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 967124 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 1061750 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.