BPT 0.00% $1.50 beach energy limited

now let's wait for bauer , page-4

1. 20,377 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1988
    Guys
    For anyone interested in Birkhead potential for. bpt outside the SXY JV , refer to DLS Arno discovery about a year ago
    Bystander I get very excited about these fields as each new discovery opens up many more appraisal opportunities
    Eg caollawonga - initial discovery followed by another 6 or 7 ( I think ) appraisal/ development wells
    Christies - similar story - another 6 successful appraisal wells
    Parsons the Same
    Butlers the same
    Bauer the same and Many more to come
    Growler the same
    Snatcher the same
    Therefore every new field that is drilled in a bigger structure automatically creates another on average 3-5 appraisal wells that have a much higher chance of success than the initial well
    Each appraisal and development well adds to reserves and replenishes production and together reserves can grow.
    So if we look at the last two weeks we have had 4 success, each bringing not only the joy of the discovery but for joy
    Eg Chrisites extends known field size and may grow further
    Today's news may result in further appraisal wells or a connection to tomcat
    Bauer currently drilling is the 5th well in the Bauer field which started with one discovery and now may end up with as many as 10 - 15 wells if not a lot more
    So every time they announce a discovery I think the following
    Increase in reserves
    Increase in prod
    Increase in dollars and above all more future opportunities to reper above 2 points

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.50
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.422B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.51 $1.52 $1.49 $6.922M 4.618M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 390051 $1.50

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.51 165061 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.