BPT 1.02% $1.49 beach energy limited

Thanks Auto. I understand that value of infrastucture and...

1. 1,957 Posts.
    Thanks Auto. I understand that value of infrastucture and permits are normally only valued fully in a corporate transaction and its safer to rely on conservative vauations on reserves for NPV. I agree with 1.45-$1.50 NPV at the moment and actually posted a valuation of $1.50 a few days ago myself. To be more clear, I should have separated infrastructure, reserves and cash on hand from increased revenue. I feel its not so much what the infrastructure and permits could be sold for but moreso what the increased infrastructure and the healthy reserves situation will do for earnings capacity of the business. IMO the stage is set for greatly increased and cost efficient production scenario and a much bigger net earnings picture to unfold. Not only that, but because of the number of field discoveries that can be exploited further to replace reserves with very low risk, the quality of increased sustained earnings is improving dramatically. The improved earnings picture, because of the above is what I like more than anything and what I feel will drive SP to new levels. If i sound a little overzealous, it is because I cannot find a better O and G valuation case with regard to NPV plus massive potential from unconventional for free plus greatly improved earnings picture continuing to unfold but above all is sustainable. I have noticed once an O and G company gets to certain levels, increasing reserves without increased production can limit SP appreciation. Once these occur in unison, positive sustained economics are established. I feel BPT is in that phase now with its conventional business which has taken many years to establish. Looking forward to the next few quartilies.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.49
Change
0.015(1.02%)
Mkt cap ! $3.399B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.48 $1.51 $1.47 $9.879M 6.634M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 119980 $1.49

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.50 67389 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.