SEN 0.00% 1.3¢ senetas corporation limited

now may be the right time !!

1. 1,519 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 78
    With the SEN share price declining by about 40% from previous highs over the past few months, and for no real reason other than some rumours circulating around the traps, I believe "now may be the right time" for SEN shareholders to start getting excited as I expect the next 1-2 months to be BIG in the SEN calendar !!

Lets face it, shareholders and traders in particular have sold out of SEN for many reasons with rumours playing a big part as well as the current resource boom we are witnessing in the market. Some people don't have the ability to buy, sit and hold on to shares so as soon as 'the run' stops they move on and good on them if they are short term investors.
    SEN is a medium to long term story and shareholders that have held and accumulated will be rewarded in my opinion very shortly.
    I am personaly excited about SEN's prospects and have continued to accumulate to my already sizeable parcel I have held for some time.

My associates/golf buddies tell me that they have heard the following 'rumours' circulating and this time, the rumours will have the opposite effect to the share price they had in the past and for this reason they are full of optimism...

Rumours I have heard are:
    - SEN profits will surprise the market and be 'well above' of expectations.
    - Company is working on 'a number' of large deals with 2 involving government and huge $$$. Rumour has it that they are close to announcement stage and the size/security/complexity of the deals has meant that they have taken a lot longer to finalise than initially expected....
    - Management currently doing roadshows/presentations to some fund managers here and abroad. If only 1 of these fund managers was to start buying the share price will go up significantly !!
    - FG selling his shares was a 'genuine personal reason' and that he will buy back most of the shares he sold on market again, as a show of belief in the SEN story.

Even though all the above points I have made are 'rumours' and of course we should not all believe everything we hear, I am more than happy in the direction SEN is heading.
    I also still put my head on the chopping block and say that in my opinion the share price will be at least 50% higher (if not more) than the current levels by mid year...

I believe 'the SEN story' is just about to unfold and I AM EXCITED !!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.42M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ $9.664K 743.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 818883 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 353034 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.25pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.