MEL 0.00% 0.4¢ metgasco ltd

So true my friend. All Politicians think for, is to the next...

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    So true my friend. All Politicians think for, is to the next election and if they will still be there with their snort in the trough............and their retirement benefits. As such, all the decisions are based on that reason/principle alone. Someone there lacks the real intestinal fortitude to make decisions based on the future benefits of the State. Period.!!

After all, what we are proposing to drill and look for, is not CSG but conventional gas,.....so.....what is the problem with that.??? Why the continuous delays.????? What are the real motives behind it all.??I wonder....!!!

And how long does it take for our Lawyers and the Government Lawyers to reach an agreement as to how much they are going to pay us for what the Court ordered the Government to do.??

Ohhhhhhhhhhh I forgot...the longer that it will drag on, the more the Lawyers will be able to claim and collect in fees for services rendered............Ggggrrrrr, but what about the shareholders.???? Oh don't worry about them...........they are only pawns on the chessboard of the sharemarket. Not the Queen, nor the king either.........only pawns with not much value.......

How long has it passed since the Court made it's ruling.??

Come on Management and Board.............what is going on there.???

In the meantime, I remember ringing someone at the Company and being told that we should know within a month or two what were going to do, and as to how much we would receive in compensation and that it would then be released to the market via a properly released announcement but.........................how many months have passed by since then.??????????????????

In the meantime poor MEL and it's shareholders are dragged along like puppets on a string by this useless and gutless incumbent Government not knowing what to do next, and, like Bureaucrats usually do, they drag it along as much and as long as possible, in the hope that it will all go away.

In closing............how about an announcement to the market as to what is going on with MEL.???

How about it Board and Management................after all you are all still getting paid, while we are left sucking on the dry stick of the icy pole...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.830M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 2105211 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 3778476 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.