GDN 0.00% 1.7¢ golden state resources limited

now or never

1. 19,875 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1010

best for holders to get away from a negative post header i think. gdnoa are a stretch but with four months to go hardly dead in the water.

the issue is whether management have really been planning a timed run to give themsleves the best chance of getting the oppies in the money. as janti points out they certainly have not shown any undue haste at fraccing and cleaning up the wells. you;d have to ask why not given the oppies could ensure the future of this company.

w123 makes a good point about the value in gdn which should already be apparent if you concentrate on them having a gas field. 3d siesmic would have helped making this case, but rps estaimtes are likely to be updated and valuations should follow.

really, i find it hard to believe that im holding this sucker at such low levels. cannot believe they have mishandled this so badly again .... they have a gas field, so it has to be the inability to sell this story that has yet again destroyed shareholder wealth. lesson to all. good management reputation makes or break stocks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.