BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

Hello everyone!Imho...This is the first time we can actually...

1. 723 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 297
    Hello everyone!

Imho...
    This is the first time we can actually invest in confidence with BUD.

$140m Market cap is generous for what they’ve done so far = Sp at 5c+- isn’t unfair given the companies results to date. How much of the next few sales announcements is factored in? A little I’m guessing but likely not the scale and size of sales well actually get.

That being said, plenty here still have significant reservations about actually delivering results. When the company turns over $150m+ this year (surely that’s a min target with 5x manufacturing), what is a fair Mc for that? $400m-$500m 13c-15c? More given the significant yoy growth and signal for continued exponential growth?

Finance is sorted. Don now has a product to sell.

I now have 7million shares which I have accumulated since my last post early in 2020. The last million bought at 5.3c two weeks ago. I genuinely expect BUD will deliver in 2021 and commend DM for keeping his focus despite the negativity directed at him. If you believed in the story and the future of smart homes, then like me you should have bought more to offset dilution (if you had the $)

It’s an easy decision to buy now given the sales news expected this month. DM knows he has to deliver to be voted back in at the AGM. So it’s now or never for DM. Wouldn’t want Holdtight to lose his left nut!

Fingers crossed we will all be a lot happier soon. We’ve all waited a long time so a week or two longer shouldn’t be too hard. At 4.6c this is a strong buy...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.