IGR 0.00% 50.0¢ integra mining limited

Seeing as it has been over four weeks since the last Salt Creek...

1. 336 Posts.
    Seeing as it has been over four weeks since the last Salt Creek announcement with the glossy drill cores, I would imagine that these would be due out any second.

I don't believe that they will be mediocre but with the selling in the last hour on Wall Street last night, today might not be the best day to release these.

For those with deep pockets, this rout will be tremendous for those wishing to make money over the next little while as many have posted, the fundamentals are in place.

I still expect to see some institutional support following Diggers & Dealers. People are keeping their cash in the bank until this over. When will this be over, I don't know. It's a little like last year, when we peaked in May, but what is different this year is that IGR is not going to come out with a deferrment announcement as they did last year, we probably have 500k oz's more in the kitty this year, and we are cashed up and pumping those holes into Salt Creek and Randall's.

Add to that, Barrick drilling which commences between now and the end of August and we are biulding up momentum.

The events of the last two weeks are unfortunate and the weak hands holding IGR have let go due to fear and dragged us back to what is an absurdly cheap share price. Remember fundamentals, it will be those stocks that rebound the fastest.

Regards

Kojasper

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.