CXO 5.10% 9.3¢ core lithium ltd

Now sit down and relax

1. 13,266 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 696
    I have not posted on the CXO forum for a while as some of the posts were getting a bit childish, beside that, some were also very educational, informative and very interesting, best post today has to be by Glyco #19673501, very true what he said, some do not see it, but without a doubt this is another KDR in the making, if you do not believe it, that is fine, it is your loss, I have moved my portfolio to 100% on CXO @ 10.5c today and I have no hesitation that I will double it in the next few months....management, positive drill results, lithium will stay hot, and most of all the projects that this company has.
    International and domestic institutional and professional investors just forked out $6m today, I heard that they wanted over $10m but the company did the right thing and also went for a share purchase plan. Announcements will be coming thick and fast and from what we have seen so far, this company cannot do any wrong at present, they seem that they are really on the ball and know exactly how and when to address an announcement.....timing in life is vital and very important. The next 2 days we might wonder around these prices [11c] but not for long, will not put a price, hotcopper will not appreciate that but I finish with one important thing......KDR was trading @ 8c exactly 6 months ago [08/04] and the options were trading @ 1.5c on the 02/05, they both hit 82c and 65c respectively just days ago [the heads ten folded], not saying we will do the same, but KDR now has a m/c of $250m and CXO $33m, OK, let's say $40m with the new shares.....now we leave it at that, you can do the rest of the maths, when CXO starts announcing more positive drilling results.....do you think it will be worth between $100-$150m ???????????.......easy !!!!!!, that is still less than half the m/c of KDR.
    Last edited by bahar: 06/10/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.3¢
Change
-0.005(5.10%)
Mkt cap ! $198.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.9¢ 10.0¢ 9.3¢ $3.295M 34.70M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 365887 9.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.4¢ 883409 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.