Now some of us know why!

1. 101 Posts.
    New evidence indicates that the intensity of Earth's magnetic field is decreasing 10 times faster than normal, leading some geophysicists to predict a reversal within a few thousand years.
    ( refer to http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2014/10/141014170841.htm )
    It is obvious to me, and no doubt, when the science is in, it will be obvious to everyone else except of course the inevitable heretic science deniers, that the world is doomed unless we unravel the web of wire we have wrapped around the world.
    All the electricity flowing in those wires is having an adverse effect on the earth's magnetic field, and without that magnetic field, we are toast.
    We must stop immediately using anything that requires electricity, and dismantle the transmission lines to avert this disaster.
    Railway lines must be seen as a major culprit too. The iron rails just suck up such huge amounts of the earth's magnetic field. They need to be ground up to powder using machines driven by fossil fuels, not electricity.
    So as not to use electricity for heating, we will have to rely on fossil fuels, burned directly in the home, just like they used to do in Dickens' day in London, this will have the added benefit of the particulate matter shielding us from cosmic rays.
    There is so much to this subject yet to be articulated. There must be a way I can make money out of it. I am going to leave this site right now and begin writing my new book to alert the world to impending doom.
    Any ideas for a book title?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.