TNC 0.00% 5.2¢ true north copper limited

LE,There is a PS at the foot of my last post. Grant64 posted a...

1. 7,761 Posts.
    LE,

There is a PS at the foot of my last post. Grant64 posted a message this morning on RSL and asked everyone to resist posting on the stock for a day because there was so much rubbish.

Some just couldn't help themselves, so as they posted, I placed them on ignore.

And to thank Grant64, I changed my signature so that if people read my post they would know this was happening. Anyway this doesn't belong on TNC either, so I will answer your question.

Why do I hold? Because I was told there was going to be something very interesting happening with TNC. Also as a result of Dartboard's research, he uncovered some very interesting things too.

What keeps me in the stock? Belief in the upside, and that is complex. There are pros and cons about this stock.

When I see the 'con' like yesterday I'm disappointed. When Richard Stanger came on board I was delighted. So I have mixed feelings about it now.

Each to their own.

Even the latest announcements today have 'issues', but I won't go into that.

TNC's tightly held so when it does go for a run, it can move up quickly. But who knows what the new shareholders are going to do? Do they want a quick return on their money or are they in for the long haul? I just wish they had offered the shares to existing shareholders.

Good luck with your shareholding, either way.

Cheers,
    Tangrams

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TNC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $45.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.4¢ 5.4¢ 5.0¢ $69.47K 1.338M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 44302 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TNC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.