CNM carnegie corporation limited

now that grinds mind gears, page-4

1. 1,592 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12

Thanks Jamie, i hadn't read that - but i will. Don't mind me - i just like spicing things up with the odd rant.

No, i havent lost faith with CNM. A bright future awaits when CETO snares it's first contract - hopefully Binningup.

However, i expected more from our new green govt. A token gesture or two towards our other technologies wont cut it. We'll be broke with 1c shares by the time those technologies start making money.

Everything relies on CETO getting up. The next 6 - 9 months is when a grant would be most beneficial to CNM. A blanket rule which effectively excludes CETO from any funding at this critical time is rubbish - completely incomprehensible. (but does anyone else have ideas if the water fund could provide CETO with cash this financial year?)

I also hoped the prospect of a near term, substantial grant might help smooth out the coming wave of selling that will hit us in the next few trading days. Unless CNM have something up their sleeve, I agree, we'll be topping up on 20c shares - maybe that's not such a bad thing after all!

Except if you're trying to flog 25c shares to "sophisticated shareholders" (gees that term also grinds my gears).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.