GBG 0.00% 2.9¢ gindalbie metals ltd

There is a boat listed for Fri 22nd March but your right...

1. 100 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    There is a boat listed for Fri 22nd March but your right Gindaldan in that the shipping side is looking a bit thin. I am bemused by the share price. Something that nobody here knows is driving the price down. Either panic selling as we get close to a 52 week low or something else. I don't expect to see 13/14 ships a month until May but who knows. The vast bulk of the plant should be online by the end of March producing 62-64% Fe and that should improve the shipping rate.

I am glad that Kevscranes is at least giving a voice from KML as no one in the company is doing anything to re-assure their shareholders. This actually concerns me as you would think if they have something reassuring to say that they would say it???

Anyways, my fundamental calcs still tell me this is a good company and it should come good. To what price level and when I am not sure, crystal ball would be of more use right now than calcs. Just a massive opportunity cost associated with this bugger at the minute and a whole lot of frustration to go with it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.