LUM 0.00% 2.3¢ lumacom limited

now that russell goodrick is gone, page-6

1. 1,286 Posts.
    re: russell goodrick's resignation I agree with upwego. Rodd to walk away from Lumacom would be disastrous. He hopefully has thick enough skin to ignore some of the idiotic posts contained within this forum, some of which I am sad to say I posted myself in the early days.....

Rodd is big enough to hand over the reigns to a new CEO if the appropriate person was presented. However the company is currently at a vital stage of negotiations with other parties including Clear Channel and DEFI, contacts which Rodd has established a rapport with. I personally do not believe that now is the time to replace Rodd. I do however hope that Russell is replaced by a director with a strong advertising background. It would be fantastic if someone from DEFI or Clear Channel were invited onto the board - that would send the shareprice into space.

If you look at the chart over the last 12 months or so the rare spikes have been on heavy volume and the downtrends have been on small volume. Now there is virtually no significant buyers or sellers. In my opinion a positive outcome with 4TS should be enough to send the shareprice back into double figures which is close to a 40% gain above the current market price.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LUM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.