SOC 0.00% 11.0¢ soco corporation ltd

I wonder how this elephant is shaping up and when we know. A...

1. 1,873 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 371
    I wonder how this elephant is shaping up and when we know.

A poster today said he rang the company and they said the drilling is going well, and will put out an announcement soon, actually "An update should be out in the next few days".

Now by my calculations, since drilling started last Thursday 25th and in the announcement Tuesday they said they had entered into the mineralised pipe at 335m, and judging by the diagram it looked like they were at 500m mark. That's assuming the solid line and the dotted line in the diagram were reasonably to scale.

Today is two more days, "drilling going well" we have likely drilled to 700m. If we don't get an announcement tomorrow, then by Monday the drill could be at 1,000m and probably at the end of it's capacity. Obviously an announcement will be due then.

I think 700m and still in the mineralisation of the pipe would be enough reason to make an announcement. If it was out of the mineralisation at 700m that would certainly justify an announcement.

Very close to having another brick in the wall for Vontrader's 5 million ounces.

I imagine if the drill stays in the mineralisation at 1,000m, they will make the rig grunt and push on as far as they safely can.

Very, very close to adding real dimension to this thing.

Saltbus

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SOC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 21052 9.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SOC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.