SIR 0.00% $2.52 sirius resources nl

Both Crackpot and Zachary have been suspended for it seems...

1. 158 Posts.
    Both Crackpot and Zachary have been suspended for it seems flaming and abusing the mods. In my view if you look at a poster's history and they indulge in this sort of infantile behaviour you want to take any comments they make on any stock with a grain of salt. So no matter how forcefull and possibly eloquent their arguments they are probably talking rubbish and should be ignored.

I think the Directors of this company are to be commended in keeping the market informed. I don't think I know of any other example which would compare. SIR seems to be the real thing and naturally the price will fluctuate as the day traders move in and out and come on here and do their (sometimes not so subtle) ramping. There is good advice here but you have to look to fundamentals first. If charting was a science everyone would be rich. I have been in this stock in its various guises (Central Norseman? and Croesus) for years. My original purchases were <.32 and I'm still holding 90% of that and have sold some initially at $1.25 (big regret) but a free ride since with a bit of profit taking and buying back in. As far as I'm concerned the fundamentals say that this stock has a long way to go and who knows what the price will be in 12 months. Just remember you'll never go broke taking a profit and always leave some for the next guy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SIR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.