PEK 2.56% 19.0¢ peak rare earths limited

now the serious stuff starts, page-2

1. 6,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2852
    Good idea rabooth starting a thread to espose the many virtues of PEK now the big (or not so big race day in my case) is over!

I have been perusing over the last Quarterly and Annual Report brochures we were given at the AGM in the last night or two. I made the error of leaving them at work and it took a while to get them back.

But I have noticed a little gem that i believe has gone undiscussed and will give news(hopefully positive in the near future). Its the gold. This little segment got me very interested.

" The Igunga project, is located in the southern Lake Vic gold fields 90km southwest of the Golden Pride mine. Historic reconnaissance sampling has identified gold anomalism within the northwest-southwest trending Archaean greenstone rocks that include sub cropping banded iron formation, greywacke and felsic tuff."

"A combined program of surface sampling and augered soil sampling was completed at Igunga during the current Quarter over an area of aprox 7 km. Samples have been despatched to the laboratory and assay results are expected in the coming weeks."

So we can expect gold assay results any day now. This is quite significant and could catch a lot of investors potentially offguard. And they have sampled over a large area, in one of the worlds gold rich regions.

Any one of our gold projects IMO could be the basis of a regular gold exploritory venture and possible company maker. We have several of them and in a way we are so spoilt having Ngualla we tend to forget about them.

Well I think we should keep in the back of your minds news is coming very soon re Igunga and going by the quality of gold finds in the area it could well be substantial price moving news!

On the next page speaking about "Bunda Project" the last Quartery continues, "A program of soil sampling is planned to be completed during ther coming December quarter to evaluate the potential for extensions to the known mineralisation and for new occurences of this encouraging "bulk tonage" style of gold mineralisation."

So we are about to follow up with Gold work on another more recently aquired tenemant.

Things are happening people, more good reasons to be optimistic about the future of Peak Resources.

Nobody can call this company lazy they are advancing on several fronts and they all look very promising. Its one thing to have one of the worlds biggest high grade REE deposits but I very much like the hedge of the gold, niobium, tantalum and phosphate.

Tretch

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $50.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.0¢ 19.0¢ $30.80K 155.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 414238 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 356 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.