PEK 0.00% 18.5¢ peak rare earths limited

now the serious stuff starts, page-43

1. 6,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2852
    Xin to judge all Greeks as lazy because a group of corrupt politicians has screwed the country for a long while and stuffed their economy is like judging all Chinese as heartless after seeing the terrible footage last week of the poor little girl run over in the market in China and left to die by dozens of people passing past.

Both things are shocking, for me the latter moreso, but I like many Greek people i have met and I like many Chinese people I have met. And xin Im not having a go at you I reckon you are a really good poster.

But we should not generalise about races as often we dont know the full story. I know you sound upset about economic conditions and many are, but some thoughts perhaps should be thought not written. So the HC rules say anyway and if not could get this really good thread modded.

But there have been lots of really interesting ideas, i liked Lefevres one especially about sending off the Ngualla REEs to Russia. Surprising that! Lol! There are many highly trained scientists there and if they already have a plant well....

I am open to do business with anyone who will give us a good deal. Like i think shimmer said a few posts back if there are a few bidders down the track all the better.

We need patience, i know we are all thinking the SP should be going up already with each wave of fantastic results. In a normal market it would be. We just need to hold our nerve while the market improves or until the jorc, its not very far away at all.

Tretch

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $49.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.5¢ 18.5¢ 18.5¢ $6.464K 34.93K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 7917 18.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 71880 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.