RLE 0.00% 9.0¢ real energy corporation limited

Now things get interesting., page-129

1. 8,065 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 650
    Have added to the OA's collection today … It's a mug punt, simple as that, on the share price moving in the next couple of months, but barring incident, I just can't see it sitting where it is 'til April.

My feeling is the next 6 weeks will see significant movement up of the share price. The OB's - given their long date, are as good as the fully paids in relation to leverage to unfolding developments this year and next... However the OA's are just a bet on timing. But at 1.5c if the sp can do anything decent they are in the money and will see conversion in due course.
    …. Worth remembering, company management must surely be doing whatever they can near term to promote the company's future - (and why not!), to get the share price into the right territory. A market cap of $50 - 60m (plus) must be just a modest expectation given where we are now and that's double today's share price.

The Options (both) now are right in the sweet spot if the market runs from here.... Everyone will play it differently of course, but hey, the share market can "give", as well as "take away"....

Good luck all, fellow travellers!

Kip
    Last edited by Kipper01: 04/02/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RLE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.