ODN 0.00% 0.0¢ odin energy limited

afternoon gentlemennot much to add except that i dont think you...

1. 378 Posts.
    afternoon gentlemen

not much to add except that i dont think you will see our guys backing away from this fight.
    QGC maybe making noise in public about showing support for VPE but i believe they will be very aware of Odins large position and future ambitions for VPE and would be reluctant to enter the fray.
    I dont consider it likely that they will move to takeover of VPE, i think they are just positioning to protect their j/v interests which would not be affected by a board spill.
    I am sure that discussions between the 2 parties will occur if they have not already.
    Certainly is going to be interesting from here on.
    Recent BRR interview with Odin Chairman indicated that they are still buying on market and also have gained much support from their national roadshow.
    Incumbent Vicpet board has very little voting stock of its own and a very disgruntled shareholder base so it will be interesting to see how the voting goes.
    I doubt Odin would be willing to negotiate the sale of its holding but if it did they would book a substantial profit for Odin holders

regards

Lassatter

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ODN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.