IMM 1.72% 28.5¢ immutep limited

now think about this.

1. 313 Posts.

Remember the theory of the six degrees of freedom. Having been involved in Biotech in a big way as an investor would suggest that I could be linked to that sector in some way. Thus when PRR management continue to ring major shareholders for support providing advanced information on company plans they do come to the greater community.

Also, if PRR were to open up merger of equity sale discussions they also were find their way into the greater community.

You need to understand that when a company’s management use informal “talk” as their strategy to get share price performance, that talk finds it way to the community.

It is far better for a company like PRR to simply perform rather than continue to talk about what its going to do. Unfortunately the chart shows the share price in continual decline because the company has not performed.

The nice thing is that I can sit here knowing that my “predictions” have all been correct to date and have confidence in my future “predictions”

Enjoy watching your investment go backwards over time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.72%)
Mkt cap ! $413.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
29.0¢ 29.5¢ 28.0¢ $1.441M 5.001M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 102393 28.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.0¢ 14707 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.