EQR 0.00% 4.1¢ eq resources limited

now this becomes really annoying, page-29

1. 1,401 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    gg4092

I 100% agree with your comments. Yes the Old management continually disappointed.

BUT.
    Since Dr Leon became Chairman III/CNQ we have set focused milestones to get Mt Carbine into production.
    Dr Leon brings experience and a key investor following which the old III/CNQ lacked.
    Under Dr Leons leadership the ex CEO Ian P.S. methodically confirmed his predecessors recommendations. Raised the capital purchased the tailing processing plant and we are in the final stages of commissioning. (Control Centre delay was disappointing)
    Dr Leon has lifted his holding from say 2% to 13% and is about to contribute a further $400,000 plus into the current capital raising.
    We now have a very experienced new CEO joining CNQ in early April and I understand the New project/Mine manager is doing an excellent job commissioning the plant. (Looking forward to a commission announcement)
    CNQ Have signed a letter of intent offstage agreement with Mitsubishi. As you are fully aware this is no tin pot company and one could speculate where relationship is could go even a takeover. (Early days.)
    Dr Leon has turned CNQ from an explorer into a soon to be cashflow positive producer in rare earth Tungsten.

Yes am I disappointed with the past YES.
    Am I delighted with the future YES.

Looking forward to late March turning point announcements.

Sit back and enjoy the ride.

Please DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EQR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $91.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.1¢ 4.2¢ 4.1¢ $77.07K 1.870M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.3¢ 200000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.56pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EQR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.