UKL uranium king limited

now this is a real resume from the king

1. 6,316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 54
    If anybody has doubts about Uranium King being the real deal, have a read of our Executive Director.

Just think Karl Meyers has had 52 years experience in the uranium industry covering much of the US. He must be at least 70 or 80.

Hows This??

Public records show that Karl has been responsible for placing the first drill hole into more than 10% of all uranium mined in the United States to date.

Gee!! No one can say Uranium King doesn't have experience on its side.

LOL!!!

Hail the new Uranium King.

Karl. F Meyers-Executive Director
    Qualifications: B.Sc (Chemical Engineering) Texas A&M University

Karl Meyers has been actively involved in the exploration and production of uranium since 1954. He has made significant discoveries in every major uranium producing area of the continental United States, with the exception of the in situ leach fields of Nebraska and the Gulf Coast of Texas.

Between the years 1954 and 1960, Karl made the original uranium discovery in the Shirley Basin, engineered open pit uranium mines in Wyoming, and underground mines in Utah. In 1956, as Field Engineer for Anderson Development Corporation, Karl placed the first drill hole in five significant uranium deposits in Ambrosia Lake, New Mexico, including the largest, the Section 30 Mine. In 1962, he discovered the Meyers-Jennings uranium ore body in the Gas Hills of Wyoming, and in 1968, he discovered one of Uranium King's current holdings, the Rio Puerco uranium mine in New Mexico. This discovery was termed by the USAEC as the most significant US uranium discovery of the 1960’s.

Public records show that Karl has been responsible for placing the first drill hole into more than 10% of all uranium mined in the United States to date. He is a nationally recognised authority in the discovery, development, and production of uranium, and has been a guest speaker on the subject, both in the United States and internationally. Several periodicals, including Barrons, have published his work.

What a Resume !!!

I had just finished scouring through previous announcements and SEC filings.

No wonder they wanted the Smith Claims so badly.

Fits nice and snuggly into the Rio Puerco Project.

Who owns the Syncline Claims just on the outskirts?

Cheers markco2

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UKL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.